22 August 2009

Pandora, School, Phone




I signed up for Pandora Radio, free and awesome!
It is so cool, highly recommended. You plug in the artists/songs/genres you like, and it'll just play. You can either give the song a thumbs-up or thumbs-down, and it will basically learn your interests. Neato!

Also, school starts for EHT on September 2nd! I am pretty excited for this year, I have to tell you. I have some really good academic classes, along with great electives. Junior year's gonna be a blast.

Finally, I got a new phone :D The enV 3. It's a really great phone in all honesty. Makes texting a whole bunch easier (I never liked it before). Got a good deal for a hardshell case, a memory card and a car charger. Woot!


*Side note-
I also bought those shoes up there; snazzy.
Zappos is such an awesome company.

No comments:

Post a Comment