04 October 2009

Scooby Dooby Doo

Phew, I've been kinda busy; not overwhelmingly, but just enough to keep me away from the computer more.
School is getting better/going fine. For Media, a small group and myself are doing a kinda mini-series...WITH ZOMBIES! I know, awesome. The first of four episodes is suppose to air during the morning news tomorrow.

The reference to Scooby Doo is because I'm pretty sure I'm going as Daphne for Halloween (one of my favourite holidays) and my friend Chris will be going as Shaggy and his friend possibly Freddy. Pretty awesome, I know. If only I had a license to drive my Dodge van around as the Mystery Machine.

This weekend my friends and I did a video project for our English class; Purestate Insurance, insurance for the Puritans. The video turned out good and funny, so that's great.

For now though, I'm going to go help my dad with something and later a friend o' mine will be over. Tootles!

No comments:

Post a Comment